Are you looking for information about the yoga class, would you like to learn more about teaching yoga, or would you like someone to speak or write about loss and grief?
Book a free 15 minute chat to see if I can help.
Support for Yoga & Meditation Teachers
If you are looking for information about deepening your yoga and meditation teaching or business and want an experienced guide to work with, I’m happy to support you as a consultant.
The experience I bring is:
- 8 years as a studio owner with a team of 25
- Teacher for 10 + years (kundalini levels 1 & 2, yin yoga, yoga for at risk youth)
- Co-developer of a yoga teacher training program
- Grief and loss yoga teacher for 2 +years (also certified in teachings on yogic philosophies on death and dying).
- Compassionate inquiry training with Dr. Gabor Mate
- Teacher & student of a course in miracles
- Spiritual direction mentee for 6 years
- Brand & Communications consultant for 12 years
- Experienced in navigating trauma and loss in my own life.
Teaching yoga and meditation, particularly to a group navigating trauma, grief and loss requires holding a strong emotional and spiritual space for your students. If you are looking for support, skills, advice or information on how you can best show up for your yoga teaching or business, I’m happy to help share what I have learned.
Information on attending a class
Are you wondering if a class with me is the right fit for you? Send me an email at email@example.com and we’ll decide if a chat would be a good next step.
Looking for a grief and loss advocate, writer or speaker?
As a communications professional, sharing stories that matter is at the heart of what I do. If I can support other loss parents and grievers, or bring more awareness to the grief journey by sharing my story through writing or speaking, I would be honoured. Send me a message or book a time to let me know how I can help: firstname.lastname@example.org .